You’ve been looking for a quality Dianabol review; after all, you want to ensure you have the best product possible in your hands, but you’ve discovered an extremely annoying truth; quality Dianabol reviews are hard to find. Many Dianabol reviews, and this will hold true with any anabolic steroid are riddled with lies and agenda; it’s the nature of the topic in-which resides. You have supplier or manufacturer reviews, and if it’s a poor manufacturer or supplier you’re going to get a great review for a substandard or even worthless product. Then you have medical reviews, and these can be worst of all, and beyond sneaky. Such reviews will often report a lot of truth, but they will contort and twist it in a way that either scares you to death or leads you to think it’s a worthless product. Believe it or not, there are Dianabol reviews out there that actually state this steroid really won’t do much when it comes to performance enhancement, and that’s nothing more than an outright lie with no other way to describe it.
For this reason, when you come across any Dianabol review, you must first have an understanding of the hormone; you must understand the foundational principles of this hormone or you’ll never understand the truth. Further, you must stay away from supplier based reviews, and you most certainly must stay away from medical reviews that contort the foundational principles. If a medical review does not contort the foundational principles, sure, it’s worth a look and your attention, but these can be hard to find as the U.S. government has done an excellent job making sure such reviews do not exist very often. Luckily for you, you’ve come to the right place for your Dianabol review needs, and all the information you need is here. A quick run through the entire site will give you a solid understanding of this steroid’s foundational principles, but we’ll go ahead and highlight the essential aspects for you one more time. Further, from there we’ll look at actual Dianabol brands, and help you find the best brands on the market today.
All Dianabol reviews you come across must hold to some very basic foundational truths; if they do not they are not worth your time and are more than likely lying to your face; that, or they’re not talking about Dianabol. These are basic facts that cannot change; regardless of the reviewers opinion on Dianabol or anabolic steroids in general, these are truths and facts, and as such are beyond questioning or change. The foundational principles all Dianabol reviews must hold to include:
- Methandrostenolone is an anabolic androgenic steroid that is most commonly known by its most popular trade name Dianabol, and is often simply referred to as Dbol.
- Dianabol was developed in the U.S. in the late 1950’s in an effort to give U.S. Olympic athletes an advantage over their Soviet rivals, and was released and brought to the market by Ciba.
- A testosterone derived anabolic steroid, Dbol carries an anabolic rating of 210 and an androgenic rating of 60. While its ratings are perfect based on this compounds structural nature, total androgenic activity can appear at times to be a little higher than the androgenic rating implies when compared to other steroids that carry a similar rating.
- Dbol carries an active half-life of approximately 5 hours.
- The primary traits of the Methandrostenolone hormone are in its ability to enhance protein synthesis and glycogenolysis, but it will also have a decent effect on the promotion of nitrogen retention in the muscles.
- Dianabol is a strong aromatizing steroid, and as a result gynecomastia and excess water retention can occur, but such effects can be combatted with an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI). This AI will also help with possible blood pressure issues as water retention and excess estrogen can have a negative impact; dosing will play the largest role.
- Dianabol carries a fairly strong hepatotoxic nature; not as strong as some steroids, but strong enough to warrant caution, and use must necessarily be short lived. Liver enzyme values will increase with use, but for the healthy adult male they will normally return to normal shortly after use is discontinued assuming they supplemented responsibly, and did not have existing liver issues prior to supplementation.
While the above is important, equally important are things this steroid cannot do, and many enjoy adding impossibilities to their Dianabol reviews; the following are impossible or highly unlikely and often overstated.
- Dianabol cannot alter your mind or cause you to act in a way you would not otherwise; it has absolutely no ability to change your personality.
- Dbol does not carry a physical or mentally addicting nature.
- Hair-loss is possible but it is highly unlikely; normally Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) based steroids or steroids like Trenbolone are the only ones that will make hair-loss an issue, and for it to be an issue you must be predisposed to male-pattern baldness. If you are predisposed, as this is a testosterone derived steroid, if there is a large enough DHT conversion hair-loss could be an issue for those who are predisposed, but it’s highly unlikely.
- Dianabol cannot cause cancer, heart attacks, strokes or some disease from the unknown dark corners of the earth.
The Ultimate Dianabol Review
There are two Dianabol brands that we can aptly label as the top two on the market; Naposim, manufactured by Terapia (Romania), and Anabol, manufactured by British Dispensary (Thailand); you may have noticed a few names missing from that list. Top Dianabol brands Bionabol and Akrikhin did not make our list for two reasons; true Bionabol hasn’t been manufactured since 2005 and Akrikhin is so much more expensive than the other brands it’s not an efficient buy. There are a few Russian Underground labs who manufacture Dianabol simply under its drug name Methandrostenolone that are of a high quality nature, but you will need to do some digging to find them. At any rate, Naposim and Anabol tabs will always be your best choice; they will always be pure and exactly what they’re supposed to be; however, there are some counterfeit 10mg Anabol tabs on the market and this makes the 5mg tab always the way to go. Further, testing has shown both brands to almost always be accurately dosed; we haven’t come across any indicators of under-dosed Naposim, and while we have come across under-dosed Anabol all indicators show this was not the fault of British Dispensary, but the fault of the supplier using that label.
As for underground labs that manufacture large dosed caps, all we can say is beware, and we do mean beware. IP has manufactured these large 50mg capsules for quite some time, as have a few other labs, and they are almost always severely under-dosed and even outright fake. In many ways, this doesn’t makes since; after all, raw Methandrostenolone powder is dirt cheap, but these labs will cut every corner they can to make an extra buck. If you want high quality Dianabol, stick with Naposim and Anabol, and you can’t go wrong.